The channel in the messenger is a blog with quality content and clean statistics. You pack the content and realize that you deliver it to the reader's pocket where his or her mobile phone is. He or she will open and read the message. Contact of the channel's author with the audience occurred.
When creating a channel, the author must find the answer to the question "What will the channel be created for?". I answered it this way: in order that my readers know about the media trends.
Correctly chosen themes of the channel are the key to success.
You can write about funny gif and recipes of Italian cuisine, but there are hundreds or maybe thousands of such channels. It is necessary to select a narrow topic and monitor competitors who write on the same topic. If they are few and you understand that you can write better and more interesting, then it's time to start. Once the topic is defined, you need to think about the name of the channel. Choose one or two words that trigger emotions and associations.
Which Logo to Choose?
The logo should be bright and noticeable. Note that the size of the icons in the messenger is small, so it's best to avoid small details in the logo. To get a quality logo, it's better to contact the designer.
What Should be Done in the First Stage?
The author of the channel can sign on it 200 people from his phone book. It is necessary to choose those who do not aggressively treat the unauthorized subscription and invite them to join.Tell about your channel on social networking pages in a separate post with a link.
What not to do in the first stage?
- Do not post more than five posts a day. People like to watch pictures, infographics, gifs, and videos.
- Do not buy expensive advertising. In the messenger advertising market, there are a lot of channels with expensive advertising that will not give you a lot of readers at the start. Better grow gradually!
- Do not insert a lot of smilies into the text. This irritates readers.
- Do not turn on the sound of notifications of new posts. On the left in the text line is a bell that warns about the presence of an audio notification. If you click on the bell, the sound will turn off.
- Do not write posts at night, so as not to disturb the readers.
Channels in telegram are easy to monetize. Once you have a solid number of subscribers, you will receive proposals for paid placement of advertising in your channel. You can consider this moment a successful financial start of your project. As practice shows, over time, the development and management of the channel can be deligated. It will turn into a passive source of income, money from which you can spend, for example, on travel with the second half. Many owners of telegram channels leave their main work, as investing time into the channel is much more effective and brings pleasure.